Preparation & Presentation:
- 4 medallions of sturgeon, freshly filleted
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- pinch sea salt
- pinch black pepper
- 1 lemon sliced in half
- olive oil to drizzle
- 3 tbsp. clarified butter
- Line your grill with foil and get the grill screaming hot. Once the grill is hot, turn down the heat to between 350 and 375.
- In the meantime, drizzle both sides of the medallions with olive oil and sprinkle with fresh herbs, sea salt, pepper, and the juice of half of the lemon. Reserve some of the parsley for garnishing once it’s grilled.
- Drizzle the foil on the grill with olive oil and place the medallions on the foil. Grill for roughly 4 minutes on each side or until the fish is opaque white and flaking.
- Pour the clarified butter over the medallions for the final two minutes of grilling.
- Plate and top with fresh parsley and the juice of the remaining half of the lemon.