- 10 oz mashrooms
- 1 medium-sized onion
- Sterling Royal Caviar
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ºC or 390 ºF.
2. Cut mushrooms in quarters, slice onion and keeping garlic cloves in shell, smash them slightly with a back of a water glass.
3. Mix mustard, 3 tablespoons olive oil and white wine vinegar. Add a pinch of salt and black pepper.
4. Arrange mushrooms, onion slices and garlic cloves on a baking tray. Sprinkle with the sauce and roast for 20 minutes.
5. Remove garlic cloves from shells, add the rest of olive oil and dice everything together with a Tupperware chopper or blender.
6. The mixture should have a grainy consistency of caviar. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve over rye bread, crackers or Russian pancakes. Optional: sprinkle with chopped chives. Enjoy!
@a_food_dude a.k.a Food Gigolo
An innovative Chicago based home cook who creates his own recipes from scratch. He specialises in Italian, Spanish, Thai, French and American style food.